Farewell, One Single Impression. This is our last prompt for this blog. We hope you are able to find a new home . . . be sure to let us know so that we can help you publicize your endeavor. It's been a wonderful experience establishing a forum for your poetry. We made so many wonderful friends. Keep in touch! Sandy can be followed at Writing in Faith. Andree can be followed at her Facebook page, which is where she is hanging out most of the time. Leave comments this week for this prompt so that we can refer back to them if you want to get in touch.
Bless you all!
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
- Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.
Post a Comment