Locomente brings us this week's prompt, clandestine. Please come out of the shadows and participate! Thanks to Locomente for this heartfelt contribution:+ + + + + +
I held her hands
And led to the dark room
“Clandestine affair”, she commented
“Hold your breath”, I said
Then, I hugged her tight
Pecked on her cheeks
Her big eyes showed surprise
When I whispered, “Golden jubilee, it is!”
Then, I slid a gold ring into her wrinkled fingers
Her eyes shone with tears. She said,
“I love you, for the fifty years and forever!”
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
- Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.
Post a Comment