Gearldine of Veggies, Yarns, and Tails brings us this week's prompt, crimson. Visit her blog here for her poem.+ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
- Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.
My post is actually at:My Poetic Path:ReplyDelete
not at Veggies...
Happy Mother's Day everyone!
Thanks Geraldine. a passionate prompt..this!!ReplyDelete
This is fantastic idea - I wondered how do you find all those writing poetry on blogger, so this is just perfect place to see and get inspired! thank youReplyDelete
I've posted a reworking of a poem I wrote earlier this year, because I needed to rework it anyway, and I think it's a pretty good piece. I hope that's okay?ReplyDelete