Teri Casper of Painted Daisies brings us this week's prompt, inbox. Enjoy! Here are her freeform poem and her delightful image. Thank you, Teri!
I have been waiting so long
For that note of love
To fly into my inbox
Followed by a proposal
+ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
- Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.
I recommend this prompt and thought it was for next week, but I have it on my Blog now as listed in the links above. So sorry for the mix-up.ReplyDelete
Beautiful! Thanks for the prompt Teri!ReplyDelete
Thanks very much for a fun prompt. Here's my In-Box Overload.ReplyDelete