what fate has planned for her,
what option to take,
her indecision, born from regret,
in her dreams,
where zebras fly,
fireflies play guitar,
and cats are guardian angels,
visions of her past
walk through the portals of time
to visit her.
+ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
- Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.
Thank you so much :0), OSI, for using my suggested prompt, mentioning my blog, and posting my poem. Looking forward to reading what others have written. Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday.ReplyDelete
what a delightful poem, Isabel! i'd enjoy dreams like that. ♥ReplyDelete
Thank you for the prompt and thank you for organising it all.ReplyDelete
Nice to be here again!ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting