This way…..That way…..
This much…..and That much
Oh………… Never Enough!
Tired of seeking
Gasping for breath
Sat down …..
For a rest pause!
The pause not only gave rest,
But also peace and a new direction.
Leading to the silence deep within
‘What was never sought for!’
+ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
- Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.
You're extraordinary in finding words for feelings and experiences I can relate to.ReplyDelete
Your needs will be filled in "what was never sought for."
i wrote a haiku/senryu for Haiku Heights with your prompt "need" which i love! thanks!