To Live Like A Human Tree
O’ God from all the shackles
Let my mind become free
Let me grow in all directions
Just like an old tree
Let me bear the fruitsf
Of knowledge in every season
To bless one and all, from
Every caste, creed and religion
Let my roots become stronger
To birds of love branches be the hosts
And just like dry dead leaves
Shed from my mind unwanted thoughts
Unwise men may try to betray
Or even conspire to destroy me
Give me courage and the wisdom
To live like a Human Tree..
O’ God from all the shackles…
+ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.