Thanks to Sandra of the blog If for this week's prompt, top. Here are her poem and image:
first reading´s match up
nothing misses or surpass
we´re right at the top
+ + + + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Maybe a little over the top. Sorry.ReplyDelete
Wonderful prompt, thanks Sandy!ReplyDelete
Lovely haiku :)ReplyDelete
I sometimes feel that match up so clear...it is wonderful to do....thanks for your words!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the prompt. The last of this haiku quintet was inspired by your "top" prompt.ReplyDelete
oh, what a wonderful prompt!ReplyDelete