Thanks to Tammie Lee of Beauty Flows for this week's prompt, incandescent. Here are her artwork and poem:
her spirit told her
in doing so the world became
vital and exquisite
she left a shimmering trail as she wandered through life
for eons people followed
her incandescent paths
they found wonders they never knew
gems amongst wee tiny flowers
bugs that flew
shrooms that grew
a leisurely pace
+ + + + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
A very interesting word and wonderful poem and art to go with it.ReplyDelete
OSI, thank you for being out wonderful host!!!ReplyDelete
Teri, thank you for enjoying what i have shared.
That was just beautiful Tammie :)ReplyDelete
I'll probably be barred for evermore! Sorry! I was in the mood!ReplyDelete
thanks a lot for the prompt.! It's fascinating that some words can evoke a spontaneous reaction,that it takes no time to write something down.ReplyDelete
Love the snail hat in your drawing. Sure do wish we could all leave a shimmering trail through life! Love the imagery. Am trying to slow down.ReplyDelete