A Monument of Broken Dreams
Now that I turn in to
A monument of broken dreams
Stand beside me & smile
As you will get clicked
To become a raving news
Overnight, let people find us
Smiling together at least once,
You for obvious reason
Of standing in front of camera
As the architect of the monument
And I for having
Finally become something
Of note, to be written about...
+ + + + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.