+ + + + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
A wonderful prompt this week, thank you!ReplyDelete
Learning by touch......that's mine.ReplyDelete
BTW, I lost my book blog to Malware. everything distils into reading is my new blog. Please do visit it, link it, subscribe to it or follow it! Do help me spread the word.ReplyDelete
Thank you Heather, this is a neat prompt and a fun prompt. Even so I may have lost my touch. :-)ReplyDelete
I am in Honfleur, France, this morning and will be on the road as soon as we can get eaten and get the car loaded. Blog reading will be when I get home or at the air port hotel later. Unless ...
I've been away for some time but am back now.ReplyDelete
A nicely redemptory prompt - thanks.ReplyDelete
Hi Friend, the TaT Contest is On now. You may find the Contest Details here: Tell a Tale: Contest # 1ReplyDelete
I wish you very best of luck!
I'm new here. Go easy on me.ReplyDelete