yet aura makes known
of your presence
musty old letter
bringing in tears-
tears me apart
k k k k k k k
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thank you and enjoy!
Thank you for the lovely inspiration. Peace, JP/debReplyDelete
I am so happy that i can see Mr Linky again.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the prompt Gautami.
so many levels to Gautami's prompt word and verse hereReplyDelete
for me spectral conjured a childhood game ~ imagining floating up in the air and then spinning the room ~ but with a child's twist of playful self-delusion
Thank you for this trickster prompt!
As usual, I resisted it, but when got down to it, it was really fun and inspiring.
Thank you, Gautami --ReplyDelete
I had conjured up angels of death driving along on the highway creating mass chaos. But I ran out of time, sorry. ;-)
Please read my appology, thanks.
Hi, thanks for the prompt, it's the first time I've posted here...ReplyDelete
Apparently I fell off the first linky lou widget, so if you see me twice...hmmm.ReplyDelete
Thanks. This one stretched me.ReplyDelete
This one took me a while, but was a good opportunity to give voice to my reflections on a major event during this past week.ReplyDelete