k k k k k k k
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Thank you and enjoy!
I am so glad to be able to provide a bit of warmth this week. :<)ReplyDelete
I look forward to reading your works.
Thank for the prompt.ReplyDelete
I've surprised myself by being early this week. Thanks once again, Geraldine, for the prompt.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the prompt Geraldine. It is meant to be summer in Melbourne, Australia but we have had little real summer so far! Here's hoping for more! But I do love the cooling sea breezes! Quite magical!ReplyDelete
Thank you Geraldine. I won't post mine until I get back to the states later this week...ReplyDelete
#31. i feel late! but i never quite know when to expect the next topic since i'm fairly new :)ReplyDelete
tried my hand at haiku for the first time.
I am new to this place and thought it looked interesting.
I will try and be active as much as possible.
Initially I thought this was a hard prompt for someone deep in winter - but it challenged me to go into memory, and I was pleased with what I found there.ReplyDelete
Had a memory flick as I was reading Jem's poem om this promt, and why not..ReplyDelete
Late and a little different then what I usual write.ReplyDelete
Hello..I'm gmarie and I wanted to say that I've read some of the most beautiful poetry here!ReplyDelete
I decided to post a link as well. It looks as though "A Summer's Day" is still on? Thanks for the prompt-
Oops..previously after posting my link above, I had a message on my computer which said this web page couldn't be viewed... and I got the page couldn't be displayed thingy. So I re-posted the link and now see two! Sorry-ReplyDelete
With old snow and ice in my yard, this was a bit of a challenge, but ...... a refreshing one. (Hope I did this right.) Thanks for the sweet challenge!ReplyDelete