Tuesday, February 26, 2008

An Update and Blogroll Requests

Hi everyone! The first 36 hours of this blog have seen over 150 visitors from all over the world. I am astounded and gratified by the positive response. The hairy woodpecker on the left is my profile photo. If you see this bird on a post at One Single Impression, you will know the post is from me.

If you would like to be added to the blogroll, could you please leave a link in the comments or in an e-mail? If I had my druthers, I would add each of you as soon as you comment. But that is rude. You can easily reach us at onesingleimpression@gmail.com.

Coming up:
  • Bios of Sandy and myself. She has great photos from her part of the world. I have great photos of my cats, wild birds, and wild red squirrels.
  • How-tos (some of which I am learning how-to-do myself!).
What else, technically, do you want? What do you need from me? I am the technology person for the blog.

Thank you for your support; I'm having a ball doing this!

10 comments:

  1. You are an incredible workhorse, Andree, and I hope the reference doesn't offend you! Workhorses were part of my Grandpa's farm when my Mother was a girl. She said they were gentle, strong, fearless, and occasionally, obstinate. When I asked why they got that way, she said, "You would be, too if you'd plowed up four acres and wanted your stall!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, MIchael! That's sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall look forward to Sunday's prompt and see how things go - am off on holiday later in the week so may not comment much for a while. Please add Ackworth born, gone West to the blogroll.

    cheers from Gerald

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add The Common Hours (aka Debi Bender, my hermitude)to the blogroll of lovely people here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome to put a link to my blog, of course.
    Looking forward to the new prompt.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have already linked to you via your button,, so i guess i would be a good link to have... you may link to me at
    ....why paisley??? even tho i often post my entry on one of my other blogs.....
    ....why paisley???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy that you're starting this new site! looking fwed to the prompts....

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for continuing the prompt... recently started a poetry blog and ODP was one of my fav prompts... i look forward to your first prompt... plz add me to the blog roll LittleWing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, please add me to your blog roll as I will visit each day. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am so glad that you have decided to take up ODP, would love to be part of your blogroll.... I am gonna add this to my blogroll and attempt the first prompt which is here...I was so busy over the last few days, didnt make it here until now..so glad you girls decided to continue this.

    My link is here

    http://ul-typingaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete