I'm wanting--wanting someone new
It's a friend that I cannot find
Who she is I may never tell
That's because I don't know myself
She may bring something nice to eat
or perhaps a bouquet of blooms
Someone nice she's someone pretty
Pretty is by each soul defined
She might be someone very young
or someone terribly ancient
I will know when first I see her
Sure it will love at first sight be
+ + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
- Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.