Thanks to Floreta of Solitary Panda for this week's prompt, denouement. Here are her poem and photograph:
We begin at the end
Act II strings
Because of the Mr. Linky problems, you may find this blog (and all Mr. Linky blogs) is loading slowly. This seems to be because it has to load individual Mr. Linkys for each post instead of using the script calls from the template. This problem may continue forever. But at least we have Mr. Linky now.
If Mr. Linky is not working, please go to the comments and individually click
each participant to visit them.
To open a new window for each participant:
Mac: apple-click on the link to open new tab.
Mac: CTRL-click on link to choose where to open the link.
PC: right click on the link and open new tab or window.
+ + + + + + + +
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.