+ + + + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog. This does not need to be today. You can post any time during the week.
- Come here and enter your link into Mr. Linky. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name in Mr. Linky.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new Mr. Linky each week so you always have to sign up on the current one. Please do not sign your name on Mr. Linky unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- Mr. Linky will remain here forever. A list of past themes is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past theme.
Good morning everyone. :)ReplyDelete
Nice prompt, Constant Current!ReplyDelete
Sorry my first link on Mr. Linky didn't work (thanks to zoya for pointing that out!).
Thank you to all--
i enjoyed it...
Nice prompt, I enjoyed thinking and writing about it in "The Widow's Lair". :)ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Haiku purists (well, not purely purist purists) may enjoy a new weekly haiku meme with a Zennish name:ReplyDelete
WHY DO YOU ENCOURAGE THAT SO CALLED PRATSIE TO BE HERE? SHE IS THE WORST CREATURE MAN KIND HAS PRODUCED!ReplyDelete