Saturday, October 23, 2010

An Invitation from Leo

Leo of  I Rhyme Without Reason e-mailed an invitation to all OSI participants. He is having a writing challenge, no genre required. It sounds very interesting. It begins November 1 and continues every day of November except Sundays (thank you, Leo! That’s OSI Day!).

The theme for each day is the letter of the alphabet. Backwards. So on November 1, write in any genre about a topic that begins with Z. On November 2 do the same with a topic for the letter Y, etc.

This is a great idea, Leo. I want and need to write. But as you can tell by my non-existent haiku, I’m not writing. Thank you for this cool challenge!

1 comment:

  1. This is a terrific idea and I am in there!! Love the concept and the challenge of writing just three meaningful lines each day has excited me :) Thanks to Leo!!

    ReplyDelete